Random Fight Random Fight

Meh.

It's been done before. In fact the only thing that can make these sort of things cool is new ideas and extremely smooth animation. I would give u kudos if ur framrate was above 20 instead of what i guess was about 12 or 15. The creature art sucked too. liked the music tho.

JGA responds:

some ppl hate the music

PICONJO: The Epic Poo PICONJO: The Epic Poo

WTF?!?!

What the hell was that? Get a book on flash. Maybe a tutorial or two.

Rebecca Rebecca

All for the Graphics

I wish I was dead after watching that. On the plus, the gfx were pretty cool.

CS Madness Short CS Madness Short

Whoa

Crapola. Get ur own style and up the framerate.

Crayon Parade Crayon Parade

Hmmmm

Vaguely entertaining. Not really worthy of front page credit. Not an incredible idea either.

What a Day What a Day

Incredible.

That's amazing. Where can I get a full rez copy of that video? You should have a site for this stuff. Good music too.

The Icecream Machine The Icecream Machine

Good, but...

A good idea for a movie, but could have been executed better. A little more time could have been spent designing some of the graphics, and I think some areas could have been designed to convey clearer messages (example: the vote system, which was a good idea but could have been designed better.) Two things that bothered me a lot were the gears with the teeth that wouldn't work in reality, and the lack of edge smoothing on the flash character.

Samurai Honour Samurai Honour

Ouch.

That was quite possibly the worst movie I have seen for a while on Newgrounds. Maybe you should learn flash out of a book or something.

wallpaperman responds:

hah maybe you should kiss my ass cuz your 3 flash movies suck balls

(2004) The Klaymation (2004) The Klaymation

So true.

That was pretty good. Maybe it was just me, but the graphics in that one looked clearer than a lot of your other animations. Keep animating, your stuff is gold.

NG Deathmatch 1(1/2) NG Deathmatch 1(1/2)

Pretty Cool....but.....

That was cool, but I don't know, there was just something about it i missed from most of Knox's stuff. Next time they need some weapons i think. Graphics were nice, although the animation needed a little bit more work, but I know you guys get strained for time. Good Job.